Sr. Sales Account Manager | California
EE. UU – California - LATCOM
Worldcom OOH is looking to grow its Business Development team with a Sr. Account Manager
We are looking for candidates in California
We are an established and fast-growing GLOBAL Out Of Home (OOH) Media Company. We plan, purchase, coordinate, and control Local, Regional, National, and Global OOH campaigns for our clients. Our large worldwide partner network allows us to deliver holistic OOH media plans and economies of scale to every direct client and advertising agency we work with. Our one-stop-shop solution sets us apart in the marketplace.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
To build, develop, and nurture a self-grown + assigned client portfolio. The sales focus must be in the region the Sr. Account Manager is based. However, the Sr. Account Manager can also approach any Brand and Ad Agency on a worldwide basis.
- Become knowledgeable about our OOH portfolio to efficiently and strategically grow our market share sell our products and services
- To identify, research, and approach new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Meet with clients/agencies face to face or virtually to drive sales
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Liaising with advertisers, media agencies, media specialists
- To liaise with clients, quickly and efficiently providing comprehensive advertising packages.
- To achieve and exceed territory revenue plans, maintain existing customer base through renewals and growing revenues from the existing accounts.
- Good communication skills
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm – to be a proactive member of the team
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to work with figures
- Build and maintain good relationships with other departments involved in the sales chain
Nivel de experiencia
Comercial - Ventas
Tipo de empleo